Voice over IP (VoIP) Solutions
Definition: Voice over Internet Protocol is a methodology and group of technologies for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol networks, such as the Internet.
AT&T Solutions Provider
As an AT&T Solutions Provider, we resell AT&T voice & data fiber services to businesses, but we have the unique background in the field of data/IT and voice/phones giving us an edge to consult and tailor to the businesses needs and budget for voice and data products and services.
- Consolidate older phone technology (POTS=plain old telephone service) to the newest fiber technology to deliver voice and data leaving you with a potentially reduced phone bill and faster reliable internet service.
3CX Phone System
Reduce Your Costs, Increase Your Productivity and Mobility with 3CX Phone System
Move to 3CX Phone System – an award-winning open standard IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX while providing enterprise-style features at a fraction of the cost.
- Lower your company’s call costs and truly globalize your business by leveraging VoIP Providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
- Increase mobility by allowing your employees to take their office extension with them wherever they go!
- Increase productivity with Unified Communications features that allow you to setup conference calls and web meetings in a matter of seconds and see the presence of your colleagues.
3CX Phone System supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. The web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need to hire expensive telecom consultants.
Step into the future of web conferencing with 3CX WebMeeting – the new and unparalleled video conferencing platform which leverages WebRTC Technology for a seamless, user-friendly experience with no need for additional plugins or software.
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: Easy to manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website
Deploy On-premise or Cloud
Whether set up in the Cloud or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for every business.
- Hosted in the cloud with SIPTrunk.com as your dial tone carrier
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Edition License offer.
- Phones work if your power is out and internet is down
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Connect up to your carrier of choice: AT&T, CenturyLink, Comcast, Windstream and any carrier that can deliver dial tone
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic Failover for instant backup.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be so significant and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
- Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Clients & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Chrome Extension
- Free for up to 5 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
Ready for a Free Trial?
To get started on VoIP technology, complete this questionnaire with as much information as you can so we can get to know your voice and network requirements better.