5 Benefits to Outsourced IT
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Chances are, regardless of what industry you are in, your business depends on technology. Now more than ever, organizations are taking advantage of technology that previous generations did not have, and it is allowing businesses small and large to streamline efficiency. Resulting in an innovative, competitive, and technology dependent marketplace. In fact, we have become so dependent on it that most businesses would be in a pretty scary and devastating situation if the tech industry disappeared overnight, can you even imagine?
That is why it is so important to have the right IT support in place.
For small to medium-sized businesses, that’s where managed service providers (MSPs) like PCA Technology Solutions comes in. Outsourcing your IT to an MSP entirely or as additional support for your small tech team may be exactly what your business needs.
Here are 5 benefits of having a managed service provider for your IT support:
- More bang for your buck- Let’s get right down to what you want to hear. Contracting an MSP can save you money. Can your business afford to add 20+ technical staff member salaries to your bottom line? Probably not. However, outsourced IT gives you the experience and expertise typically only found in large corporations, for a price tag that small to medium businesses can afford.
- More time for your tasks- While adding more hours on the clock isn’t possible, helping you manage your time is. When taking advantage of outsourced IT, business leaders can eliminate the time and energy spent in training, developing, and managing technical employees. Plus, thanks to automated alerts and 24/7 monitoring, an MSP can quickly resolve issues before you even know they exist.
- Security- With a managed service provider, your IT structure is more than a break-fix agreement. You also gain access to cybersecurity solutions to help protect your business from potential threats. With small to medium businesses being the targets to more than 60% of all cyberattacks, security is simply something you cannot afford to skip.
- Compliance and preparedness- When outsourcing, you are prepared ahead of time for audits in compliance and have a complete disaster preparedness plan in place for business continuity should your organization face any worst-case scenarios. Can you even put a price on that kind of peace of mind?
- Competitive edge- Leaving your technical needs in the hands of a managed service provider, gains you access to the newest and most efficient technology solutions on the market that small businesses alone do not typically have the financial freedoms to utilize. PCA Technology Solutions for example, works directly with several national vendors to provide clients the best technology available. Not only that, but we have staff members dedicated to researching and forecasting future technology trends and innovations.
Outsourcing your technology support to a managed services provider, like PCA Technology Solutions, provides you the efficiency and peace of mind while saving you money.
Are you ready to reap these benefits and focus your time and energy on what matters most by letting an MSP handle the rest? Take the next step and reach out!
Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter
Every month, we'll send you our latest blogs, news and announcements.